Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

5th Anniversary (taking a break from the kids books)


Today is the 5 year anniversary of our wedding.

We are heading out for a date.

The Kidlet is at The Cousin's house...

Whole Foods buffet (I have so many food allergies I hate going out to eat because I end up being every server's nightmare, Anthropologie, a movie...the world is our oyster!!!

We took a couple pics just now as we are heading out the door. I will post more tonight or tomorrow.

Lovies to you all, if you find a love story of your own that is half as lovely as the one I find myself in you will be blessed indeed!

Lovies and Lovies and Lovies,

-K

4 comments:

Breezer said...

Happy anniversary! 5 years is a wonderful milestone.

Mel said...

Happy anniversary! Best wishes to you two, and many more anniversaries to come!

Stephanie said...

The picture is so romantic! Congrats and have fun. :)



About the comment you posted on my blog. I think it's 50/50. Helps cause anything is possible, but hurts cause I know it's not going to happen soon.

scatterheart said...

I love this photo, so very romantic.