Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bubbles and words.









The kidlet has been obsessed with bubbles lately....as well as bugs....and unfortunately for me he says both words the same "buuuuuuh...piece!" And I have to guess if he's asking for me to get the bubbles please or come look at a bug please. We need to work on more sign language.....the words he can sign are now intelligable enough for me to understand but all the new words are coming in droves and a lot sound alike and others sound nothing like the real word. Help, for instance sounds like "Oh" and we're moving into a new time of frustration with him not being able to convey what he needs or wants. Oy....we shall see what happens.

I'm so sorry to say that I am not sure where a lot of these pics came from. I've "collected" them from here and there for a while so I am sorry that I can't give you a "for sure" link for each one. I do know that I got quite a few of them from peacelovebellavita.blogspot.com/ so please check her out, she has LOVELY stuff!

Lovies!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE these photos. so romantic and dreamy!

Unknown said...

I love those photos!

The Body Electric said...

Me too! I feel so bad that I didn't keep a record of where I got each one from...I was looking through my file of photos I've been struck by and saved for a while and noticed how many I had of bubbles. Thought I'd share them...