Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Swings (wish we had a yard)













Today I am puttering around the house, same old same old... My soon-to-be-wed cousin stopped by for a bit and we tinkered around with some ideas for a wedding dress for her. It looks like it's going to not only work but also be incredibly unique, fantastic, ethereal, and AFFORDABLE!!!!! She is going to have her sis make over a dress I bought last year and NEVER ended up wearing, it never seemed quite right. SO glad it never worked for me, she's going to hem, embellish and do all kinds of snazzy thing we are super excited about! We also found an AWESOME steampunk emporium site (gentlemansemporium.com) where she will probably end up getting some stuff for her fiance to wear for the wedding. IT'S GOING TO BE AWESOME! I CAN'T WAIT!

Sooo, I must get back to housework but here are my pics for the day, something I wish I had and was currently enjoying rather than doing house stuff. :-)

No comments: