Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010


May I have some please!?!?!?




Pondering the intricacies of cinema.




Skirt, H&M. Top, Forever 21. Coat, vintage. Bow, made it myself.




Pants, H&M. Jacket, Christmas present from yours truly.






I thought this was hilarious. I don't know what it means...which is probably why it's so amusing.


The view inside our hotel at night.



We stayed in room 6011!!!!! (That's a lot of rooms!)


I was pointing out a plane coming in for a landing...sadly the lighting blew it out of visibility. Too bad, it looked awfully cool.


I would like to have a doorway like this someday please.



Hilarious house.



Up close and personal with my new banjolele.



Hee hee.





The weekend just after Christmas The Mr. and I decided to take a jaunt up to SF. as it has been almost a year since we last made it up there. We planned a day trip without The Kidlet. The Mr's folks agreed to watch him for us and then offered us a free hotel stay that they'd earned at the Airport Hyatt. (Pretty swanky compared to where we usually stay) So it turned into a two day trip. The evening we were there we went out for a date and went to a movie to see SHerlock Holmes (NOTHING like the REAL Sherlock but still highly entertaining as long as I ignored the fact that is was a completely different persona for both Holmes and Watson.) The theater was lovely and I had to share a couple shots with you. Early that day we nosed around several H&M stores in the are and although I didn't find much other than the black pencil skirt we found some lovely items for The Mr. The next day we ventured to Haight Ashbury and found a lovely banjolele at a music shop there. My last post has more on that story and a demonstration of it's adorable sound. There are more pictures from earlier on our first day rabble-rousing in The City which I will share later.

Hope you had a lovely holiday break! Good luck getting back into the grind tomorrow!!!!

Lovies and Ladders (and chutes),

-K

8 comments:

The Cat and The Cow said...

Sooooooooo cute! Seriously! Adorable! I especially love the ones of you with the bajolele, but the theater photos are amazing as well. You are beautiful

.jimaie.marie. said...

your sense of style is just too adorable.
i was watching 500 Days of Summer a couple nights of you and realized that you totally remind me of Zooey Deschanel :)

The Body Electric said...

EEEEEE! Thank you for paying me the biggest compliment EVER! She has been my hero for I don't even know how long although I still have yet to see 500 Days of Summer. (I know, I can't believe I haven't seen it either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

If I could be her for a day I would die of happiness! Seriously, greatest compliment EH-VER!

Allie, that theater was AMAZING, which was unexpected as it was in a mall and the entrance looked like a mall food court eatery. It was tres bizarre but tres magnifique!

the snail and the cyclops said...

OH! It looks like you had a really nice weekend here!!! What movie theater is that? There's an AMC in an old bank on Van Ness near my apartment - the lobby where you buy tickets is beautiful but then the rest of the theater is pretty lame... This one is just the opposite!

And next time you get down here, let me know! It'd be so nice to run around the city together!!!

the snail and the cyclops said...

PS That little bow atop your head is so completely perfect, especially with that coat!!! Such sweetness!!!

the snail and the cyclops said...

PPS (sorry, I'm commenting like crazy!) But, I can't find your email anywhere! you should email me so we can talk shops!
thesnailandthecyclops@gmail.com

.jimaie.marie. said...

haha!! ok good, I'm always a little leary of paying people compliments like that b/c I'm not sure if they'll like the person or not but yay, You love her! :D

The Body Electric said...

Frankie, you lovely thing you, I haven't a clue where that theater was!!! We stayed at the airport Hyatt and we simply went to the closest one to the hotel. It didn't look like anything outside but a big Sears and a parking garage and such, it was such a surprise!!!

Jimaie, my dear, LOVE doesn't even begin to it!!!! ;-) Her and Parker Posey!!!! I tell ya, awesome ladies indeed!