Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sing the Body EP Release Show!!!!


So this coming up Friday the EP will finally be done. I have to get the leaflets for the inside typed up still but other than that, the cases and the CD's are ready to go. It's going to be a 5 song EP. Hurrah!

The boys from Garage Voice will be here from Washington and we are going to be fortunate enough to see them a day early.
(check out their link, lovely photography from one of the fellows in the band)
Poor things have to sleep on our living room floor but they said they don't mind. I really hope that all works out with us being able to work on new stuff together, The Mr. is going to take some time off work so he can be free to hang with the guys a bit more. Can't wait....but I know this week is going to go by super fast and I'm scared. My to-do list is long and I am a procrastinator. Oh nooooo......

Wish us luck!

Lovies and lipbalm,

-K

PS. what to wear.....

No comments: