Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Egad.

It's been a while since I posted anything and my deepest apologies are in order.

Quick review, I tried to dye some items that turned out terribly. I promise I will post pics eventually, but I am soooo disappointed with them I'd like to try to dye them with something else, then post all the stages together.

Life's just been plain busy as of late, I've been subbing a lot of classes, The Kidlet has been exceptionally messy as of late and I have been feeling poorly. I have a doctor appt. tomorrow to find out the results of whether or not I have metal poisoning.....I'm scared of that diagnosis but at the same time it would be nice to have an answer and, thus, a possible treatment.

Let's see, what else, ummmm, two flat tires (the fixed one went flat AGAIN!) The Mr. has been under the whether as well, band practice, new songs, show coming up, friends visiting from LA and Chicago, and in a couple hours I leave for a state fair a couple hours away to go see....brace yourselves...

HANSON!!!!

That's right, THE Hanson of MmmBop fame and long golden tresses. They are all married with children now and apparently still releasing albums and touring regularly.

I myself am not a fan BUT two of my dear friends ARE and are seeing them TWICE in the next month or so. Let's all be honest, shall we...if YOU had the change to see some bizarre subculture with your closest friends wouldn't YOU want to go see????? Maybe not, but I'm fascinated by this phenominon and can't wait to take a gander at the goings-on. Hopefully, I shall come back with many a tale and photo for you to peruse.

Got to go get ready,

Lovies and late 90's pop icons,

-K

No comments: