Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ethereal whimsical exquisite....





















My cousin is getting married to one of our best friends in about 4 months. I am so very ecstatic for them and I have white ethereal dresses on my mind. This is one of those situations (like so many) that I suddenly wish I had tons of money just so I could buy stuff for someone else. She tried on the most exquisite dress that was $1000 (ooo, on sale for $750) might as well be $10,000!!! She was so absolutely stunning in it but sadly won't be able to buy it. She is so very ingenious though, I can't wait to see what she sews/alters and how one of a kind awesome it will be. And if she doesn't, it won't even matter, she's so beautiful she could wear sackcloth and she'd still be stunning! Sigh.....

1 comment:

A "cheery" disposition said...

such a beautiful photos. I wish women wore dresses like this everyday.