Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

Sunny autumn day.





Nothing of terrible importance to write about, just teaching yoga, biking and mommying as usual. There are some new developments health-wise that are frustrating but in the long run may be the answer to all the other problems. If so, it could end up being a huge weight lifted off me, proverbially speaking. It would be sooo lovely if we finally found the bullet instead of just the smoking gun. I'm so grateful to have a doctor that is willing to look into things instead of saying, "You have a disease, take this pill that's all there is to do."

In other news, we (Sing the Body) have a show coming up (as you can see) next Friday. We are playing with some well known (locally) names so that should bring out a crowd other than just close friends and family (to whom I am ever so grateful for!!!!!!) so it will be a bit more nerve wracking than usual. Then coming next month we have a show at a much bigger venue. Again with well known local bands that pull scenesters out, so I'm just looking forward with more and more trepidation.

That is yet another of the things that would be sooo lovely about finding the answer to the health issues. One of the side effects is that it really messes with my voice, I have to be super careful and not sing too loud or I lose control on tone. If would be so nice to be able to just sing again without all the added worry of "Is my body flaring up today? Is my voice going to pay for it?"

So anywho, there you have it. Two posts in one week...can you believe it? It's almost like old times. ;-)

Trying to get back into the swing of things.

Lovies and L.A.R.P.ing,

-K

PS. That's a whole lot of parenthesis. Sorry.

No comments: